Wednesday, February 23, 2005

walk of glory.

a couple of days ago i was put in a position in which i spent the night at a man's house. we made out (that's all, i promise) but come morning i realized i had to return my dad's car before 8am and took off. said man offered to drive me back to my car, but i said didn't want him to have to get up and i figured it wasn't that far anyway.

"just up the street" the night before seemed like a super short drive, but while on foot thanking myself for wearing a wool sweater i realized that my car (near our mutual friend's) was alot further away. like. almost. a. mile. thank god i wasn't wearing heels. i had to cross two very busy streets without crosswalks to get home.

according to charley, it wasn't a walk of shame...it was "a walk of glory." ha.

No comments: