Monday, February 28, 2005

all black. and i'm not a goth.

bex (aka my sister) took me to the standard warehouse sale where i bought, guess what, that's right black clothing. i also made off with a hot sauce shirt that was meant for bex, but i'm wearing it a to job interview at paper source tomorrow. plus we have a rule about sharing clothes: as long as i clean it after wearing it, it's all good. bexie, i know you don't smoke anymore and as long as you let me smoke in the car occasionally...we're cool.

and i scored the coolest shoes ever! (once i figure out how to post a pic)

then banana republic and old navy became the rest of our afternoon. by the way, the harrison pant is no longer the holy grail...that would be the ahem! camden fit.

so, if you see me on my way to work, i'm not a goth.

No comments: