Friday, May 11, 2007

everybody's changing and i don't feel the same

i thought i'd downsize this quiz just a bit...

current fears: dying in my sleep, and how much higher the price of gas will rise
current goals: getting rid of what i don't need
favorite carbonated beverage: mexican coke in the glass bottles
adidas or puma: puma


do i smoke?: no i quit. thanks to chantix, a trip to chicago and claire's godawful pack of marlboro ultra lights. they were the nastiest things i have ever smoked in my entire life. considering claire was with me when i bought my first ever pack of cigs (dunhill lights in the white box) as a 19 year old, i thank her greatly for the nasty-ass ultra lights now. esp. since i've considered myself a non-smoker for 1-month-10 days-and almost 2 hours. whew!
p.s. i smoked half of that first pack as a nineteen year old in record time. look how far i've come.

cuss?: does "nastyass" count?
have i come to terms with the fact that my first love was an experience that i needed to have? yes
when was the last time i got caught doing something "bad"? last night i got pulled over four freaking blocks from my house. i was speeding since i needed to use the bathroom really really bad, and the cop actually was quite nice. she let me go probably since i told her "i have to go to the bathroom. here's my title/driver's license/registration. i live 4 blks. away if you follow me there, then we can talk."
do i feel a great sense of support from family/friends? yes
tattoos: two. the second's getting finished next week (finally).
movie everyone should see: winged migration. it's all about the birds people!
what country would you most like to visit: antartica
number of things in my past that I regret: right now? at 2 am? not getting enough sleep for the past couple of nights.

and for everyone's most frequently posted category that i see on blogs/myspace: what do you look for in a partner?

best eye color: if you understand this phrase "oh, you've got blue eyes, oh you've green eyes, oh, you've got grey eyes" then you know what i mean. (hint: it's from my top #1 ever written new order song)
hair color: brown
short or long hair: short and shaggy. quintessential rocker boy hair. i'm not into the rattail.
height: tall guys (i've always been a sucker for the tall ones)
best articles of clothing: well fitting broken in jeans with a cool t-shirt (i also wink/smile at men in tuxes) and french firemen (les pompiers as they are know) are impeccable. they are part of the military :)

No comments: